Meet with a staff member for a one-on-one appointment. Appointments can range from technology assistance, resume help, and exam proctoring.
We can help with many kinds of research. Typical requests include:
- Research a topic.
- Test Proctoring: Please include details about your test (online/paper, time limit, proctor involvement, etc.) in your appointment request.We may not be able to proctor every test.
- Job assistance: We offer help with job searching, resume and cover letter writing, and filling out job applications.
- Learn to download ebooks to your digital device.
- Having trouble with a library app on your device? We can help!
- Learn how to use software such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Some things we are unable to help with:
- We do not provide medical, legal or business advice or opinions.
- We cannot type or proofread your documents.
- We do not offer technical support or troubleshooting except when it relates to library resources. We can help you find local resources to solve your technology problem.
Who is eligible to make an appointment?
This service is available to all individuals, organizations and businesses.
Where do I go?
Please come to the Information desk for your scheduled consultation.
Who will be helping me?
Your information needs will determine who is best suited to assist you.
How long will the appointment be?
Each appointment will last approximately 30 minutes.
What do I do if my appointment is declined?
If your appointment is declined, we will do our best to include other local resources that would be of help to you for your request.
I need to cancel my appointment.
Please call (502) 863-3566 as soon as you can to cancel an appointment. We are happy to reschedule your appointment for a more convenient time.
Appointments can range from technology assistance, resume help, and exam proctoring. Please submit the Book a Librarian Appointment Request Form below or call (502) 863-3566 during business hours to schedule an appointment.
Please click below or call
(502) 863-3566 during business hours to schedule an appointment.
Appointments are scheduled daily during Library business hours and typically last 30 minutes.
We will contact you for your appointment as quickly as possible.